Undergraduate Admission Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are eligible to apply for admission if they fulfill one of the following academic qualifications:
- Successful completion of Matriculation (with 60% marks or above)
- FA (with 60% marks or above) /FSc/ ICS/ICOM* (with 65% marks or above).
- Applicants from FA/ ICOM stream are not eligible for SBASSE Admissions.
- O-level in at least six (6) subjects and A-level in at least three (3) principal subjects* with at least 2 Bs and 1 C grade such that the result of three (3) principal subjects should not have more than one C grade and no grade less than a C.
No credit will be given for General Paper.
- American High School Diploma (HSD) (65% or above/Grade point average of B- or above) • International Baccalaureate (IB) (at least 30 out
of 45 points)
For SBASSE Admissions, principal subjects are Biology, Chemistry, Computing, Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Physics.
Admission Dates 2017
|Online application activation||November, 2016
|Deadline to apply for admission (online) & submission of supporting documents||Mid of January 2017 till 5:00 pm (PST)
|Deadline to take SAT||Mid of January 2017
|SSE Admission Test Date||Mid of February 2017
|LCAT||Mid of February 2017
|Admission Decisions||April – June 2017
|Classes start||August 2017
Applying to LUMS
You must start preparing the test and other relevant item before the dead lines. For example, if you are intended to take SAT, you should start preparing SAT atleast 4 months before the test result submission date.