LUMS Online Application for Admission
LUMS admission policy and criteria are set by its Admission Panel in accordance with international practice. It accepts admission applications online.
- To create an online application account with LUMS Online application system, you are required to have a valid email address.
- Please use your Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail account to create your online application account.
- Applicants are advised to have at least two active email addresses so that in case of any problem with their email account they can still correspond with the LUMS Office of Admissions through their second email address.
- It is advised to create only ONE ACCOUNT for the online application submission.
- Please note down your sign in details after creating your account i.e. your user name and password information and do not share this with anyone else. You will need these to re-enter the system.
Submission of the complete application
There are 4 steps to complete the LUMS Online Application:
- Fill out complete information in each section
- Make a single payment for the Application Processing Fee and the Registration Fee for the appropriate Admission Test(s)
- Submit your application online on or before the deadline
- Send all supporting documents (including copies of Academic Transcripts, Financial Aid supporting documents, proof of payment, photographs etc.) in ONE PACKAGE on or before the deadline.
The LUMS Admissions Office will only accept one package per application and will not be responsible for items arriving in different packages. If you plan to submit hard copies of supporting documents then make sure that you print the mailing label and paste it on the envelope containing all your supporting documents before mailing it to the LUMS Admissions Office.
LUMS Financial Aid
LUMS Financial Aid Office helps admitted students finance the program and recognizes those who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and professional potential.
Financial aid is available in the form of need- and merit-based scholarships, and personal loans. Each year a large portion of the entering class receives a need-based scholarship.
Given the rigor of the full-time MBA program, employment during the academic terms is discouraged, particularly in the first year. Teaching and research assistantships are offered directly through faculty members, although these appointments are generally awarded to doctoral students.